What's new

Complaint against a Stranger (video footage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Walker

Donator
Can I just give a quick hand the fact you tabbed in the middle of the RP to do this? We were attempting to rob you. You took off so I tried to slow you down by hitting a tire which was successful. You ran to town hall got out, while at gun point I may add, you ran inside and tabbed to make this complaint in the middle of the RP.

EarlsWorld

Donator
sa_mp_099.jpg

No cops online?

So far I see:
-OOC Lying
-Refusal to RP
-NON-RP Fear

Gabe977

Do you call that roleplay? Robbering people in the front of a bank and in the town hall?Only when you've got an AK-47 out in the street, probably in few minutes many police troops would arrive; If things like this are correct, I quit RC-RP, people like you literally ruin all the fun, and if this is kind of DM it's allowed, then this is not for me...

Mr.Walker

Donator
Gabe977 said:
Do you call that roleplay? Robbering people in the front of a bank and in the town hall?Only when you've got an AK-47 out in the street, probably in few minutes many police troops would arrive; If things like this are correct, I quit RC-RP, people like you literally ruin all the fun, and if this is kind of DM it's allowed, then this is not for me...

Bye if that's really how ya feel. See ya in a few days.

EarlsWorld

Donator
I see it as, there were more than 20 people online, so. Seeing as it's in the country, it's not highly populated, even then, if someone saw ICly, they would've called the cops if they chose to. If they never called the police, that isn't our problem. There were others that witnessed this happened, nothing stopped them from calling the cops. Secondly, the cop logged on at 12:10, I did last online for him, 29 minutes. The time I took the screenshot 12:39.
sa_mp_100.jpg

Gabe977

Uncle-X said:
I see it as, there were more than 20 people online, so. Seeing as it's in the country, it's not highly populated, even then, if someone saw ICly, they would've called the cops if they chose to. If they never called the police, that isn't our problem. There were others that witnessed this happened, nothing stopped them from calling the cops. Secondly, the cop logged on at 12:10, I did last online for him, 29 minutes. The time I took the screenshot 12:39.
sa_mp_100.jpg
Even before I started the video I checked if there are any admins or SASP...

ThePasst

Retired Admin
So from what I see here, you guys go up to everyone who passes by, ask them if 'they have money' and then shoot them anyways so you can rob them?
I don't really find this realistic at all, as if you'd walk around with an AK on the streets and act like nothing is going on in real?

Status
Not open for further replies.