What's new

Codac & NickyW

Robert

Retired Admin
So I was in Skype with Codac today, and he asked me a question. He asked that I post a topic asking how people feel of him and knowing that he exists. So, RC:RP, how do you feel about these two people?

Tiger

Donator
Uh.. stupid for doing what they did. If they loved the server so much why do something plainly retarded which would obviously get them caught and get pressured by some idiot who for no particular reason dissed out the server and left in a bad way?

Smally

Retired Admin
I never really knew him, but when he did what he did, I lost every single bit of respect I ever had for him, and the fact that he asked for this topic to be made, says quite a bit.

xVladx

Donator
Wasn't here when he did whatever he did, so I have no fucking clue. I was on TS with him a couple of times and he was cool.

Smally

Retired Admin
For those that don't what he did, I shall tell you, he was given access to the dev server because an administrator gave it him in a rage towards RC:RP, he then abused that access, majorly.

Robert

Retired Admin
"Was expecting more witty responses from people. I was looking for somethin to brighten up my day. Where is the RC:RP I used to know. D:" -Codac

Nick

Donator
Personally, I think he's stupid for doing what he did.
Somebody (won't name) once told me he is rlly annoying, hence why he is banned from the gathering area... but those aren't my words.. and I don't know him on a personal level.

He asked for the truth.. :/

Prince

Retired Admin
TempestFox said:
"Was expecting more witty responses from people. I was looking for somethin to brighten up my day. Where is the RC:RP I used to know. D:" -Codac
maybe youll find them in the dev server

DirtyTruth

Donator
Both Codac and Nick were part of my faction. Both guys are capable to roleplay up to the server's standart, they're smart in terms of roleplay, good guys in general, willing to sacrifice their time and patience without getting anything from it. Stupid what they did? Absolutely. But I'd vouch for them as I'm sure they wouldn't do the same mistake again, nor anything similar.