What's new

Cocaine refund

DonnyB

Banned
In-game name:Anthony Joshua
What did you lose?: What I lost is 8,000 grams of cocaine.
What caused you to lose this item?:Inactivity wipe I think.
Evidence: Two+ witnesses & server chatlogs
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Yes [X] No []
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information:I stopped playing because my computer broke and was using a Mac all the time, now that I builted a computer, I'm back to sa-mp again but desperate for my 7,300 grams of cocaine being taken by someone else, the drugs were stored inside the house and the house was taken from me due to inactivity I guess. I do not care about the Flat neither whatever was inside except for the 7k grams of Cocaine. I do know who has it and trying to sell it now... this is a rare case.

Mollinaro

Donator
I'm confirming this, Waqqa bought 10k of cocaine, I can say to who if needed.
Gave 2k to me which I used already and gave 8k to Donny to save it
The guy who owns the cocaine now is Arthur Wellesley

gustav9797

Donator
The guy that bought the house that Anthony Joshua owned earlier tried to sell me the coke OOCly via PM. He said he had about 73XX gram and that he had gotten it from a flat in Palomino which he bought for 30k. He had made an advert about buying a car which I responded to, then he randomly began talking about coke. There must be more proof in the chat log, but I don't remember his name.

EDIT: His name was Frederico_Sforza and now is Arthur_Wellesley

Kemp

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The refund appeal was unsuccessful.
Your item(s) will not be returned to your account, and you will have to repurchase or reacquire any of the items which you lost.

Reason/Details: Items aren't refunded if they're lost in an activity wipe, for whatever reason. Also, you have no evidence.