JonathanW

Donator
1995 Clover
542.png

huow1Yw.jpg

HSaW0hR.jpg

Specifications
Engine: Petrol
Condition: Excellent.Minor scratches if any. (( For RP Reasons as this is an IC Topic ))
Colour: Midnight Blue
Number Plate: QJ32L5K
Mileage: 18 Miles ONLY. (This is at the time of start of bid,it may be different later)
Starting Bid: $18000
Auto-Win: $30000​

Justin

Donator
** An average-height, Chinese male would rise from his seat, and with a vindictive expression on his face, would exclaim **

"I'll congratulate you if you get even half the starting bid for this."

Nick

Donator
Re: Clover [Starting Bid $1800

** Eldrick, sitting next to the Chinese man, would frown at him, looking back and forth between him and the auctioneer. **
"Do you not pity the poor?" [Quiet]
"Half the starting bid!" [Out loud]
"Go on, congratulate him." [Quiet]

Justin

Donator
** The Chinese man would flicker his eyes once, before wearily shifting his attention towards Eldrick, and emitting an expression of shock before imminently altering his facial expression, composing himself as the man opens his mouth and begins to mumble subtly **

"Not particularly, as I am relatively poor myself."

** The man smiles contently as he proceeds to rotate his head mechanically, glancing up at the auctioneer, and pronouncing audibly and coherently. **

"Congratu-fucking-lations."

Kaos

Retired Admin
((You should look at the rules of an auction..))

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Once an item is posted for auction, you may only sell it to the winner of the auction and not to others ingame.
An auction usually doesn't take more than 20 minutes, it would be physically impossible to sell your items during that time.
If caught selling auction items outside of the auction forums you will be temporarily banned from the forums.

Poster of the topic has received a 3 day forum ban for breaking auction rule 11, topic L&A'd ))