What's new

[Clout's GUIDE] LEO/Legal Character Development

• Thread starter Deleted member 53695
  • Start date

Deleted member 53695

Guide's updated.

- Highlighted some important bits of my shit talk so those moody ones of you can get the idea without reading all of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metwally

Helper
Just found this. Decent read. Never RPed an LEO and prolly never will, but it's an interesting read in the mindset of an LEO RPer nonetheless. Kudos.

bonk

Donator
Pretty OK guide I guess, had some good pointers which you’d assume the bulk would be common sense (but that’s the point of guides right)

only thing I will say is that the presentation/screenshot section was absolute nonesense, I think that attitude needs to fizz away ASAP and be rid from this community because frankly a mindset like that is a cancer to any rp server. “if you don't have media, you're non existent” no because my character on LSRP (which undoubtedly holds a Pb double to as that of RCRP) is still recognised to this day despite the fact of my absence in the screenshots section — focus on building your character rather than worrying about your looks on the forum. Play the game and enjoy it, don’t make screens for anybody else but yourself, it shouldn’t be like that.

not only that but if you really go into an rp scenario considering someone’s presence in a forum section rather than how they can actually rp a character is dirty and definitely not the right mindset to hold on any heavy rp server. not really cool you’re promoting that either on a thread that is probably read by many who actually do need help with their rp and are now taking this as gospel/worrying because they can’t get paint or ps and now they “either go with the pack or let it eat you”

I am digressing heavily on this thread but if you ARE new to role play or even leo rp, listen to the majority of this thread, it’s good beginners advice, but don’t worry about your screenshot game too much :muscle:

khaled

Gold Member
Pretty OK guide I guess, had some good pointers which you’d assume the bulk would be common sense (but that’s the point of guides right)

only thing I will say is that the presentation/screenshot section was absolute nonesense, I think that attitude needs to fizz away ASAP and be rid from this community because frankly a mindset like that is a cancer to any rp server. “if you don't have media, you're non existent” no because my character on LSRP (which undoubtedly holds a Pb double to as that of RCRP) is still recognised to this day despite the fact of my absence in the screenshots section — focus on building your character rather than worrying about your looks on the forum. Play the game and enjoy it, don’t make screens for anybody else but yourself, it shouldn’t be like that.

not only that but if you really go into an rp scenario considering someone’s presence in a forum section rather than how they can actually rp a character is dirty and definitely not the right mindset to hold on any heavy rp server. not really cool you’re promoting that either on a thread that is probably read by many who actually do need help with their rp and are now taking this as gospel/worrying because they can’t get paint or ps and now they “either go with the pack or let it eat you”

I am digressing heavily on this thread but if you ARE new to role play or even leo rp, listen to the majority of this thread, it’s good beginners advice, but don’t worry about your screenshot game too much :muscle:

ya dont do scrrens for the sake of doing screens, if u genuinely want to, feel free but dont feel as if ure forced to do so. it does not make u a better rper by any means

Last edited:

Deleted member 53695

You mentioned your character from another server that carries a whole different community. I'm targeting a solution to a problem that's present here. My opinion might be unusual. But it's only a hard pill swallow in here, however, if you've got any suggestions to fix that mentality here? Feel free to let em out.

Last edited by a moderator: