What's new

Close me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

paxie

Administrator
Aight, so... thats not bad, but the idea... The warriors - What tha'? Man, maybe something another? thats sounds like a "gang" what would fight with bows and swords [LMAO]Maybe just change some things like ranks etc, change name? then that would be cool but now..

/nonsupport

Will_Wilson

Armando said:
Aight, so... thats not bad, but the idea... The warriors - What tha'? Man, maybe something another? thats sounds like a "gang" what would fight with bows and swords [LMAO]Maybe just change some things like ranks etc, change name? then that would be cool but now..

/nonsupport
No.

The Warriors have a long history reputation. We will NOT change us because you think..we're some old medievil tribe? We dont go around calling those "Niggers" and "Beaners" and "Nazis". We have strict policies. We will not be changing.

FYI: A gang is not defined as someone group of black or white guys who go around with guns shooting each other for Turf.

A gang is defined, IMO, as a brotherhood of people, all with the same goals and intrest in mind, working to fufill those as a team.

As it stands, what we have stands.

Thank you for your reply though.

paxie

Administrator
Okay, i was thinking you're gonna to fight as superomegawarriors'n'scouts and pwn teh all... rofl.
I think about this a bit and im gonna to say - Not bad, i dont really like it, but nothing wrong with it.

Will_Wilson

Armando said:
Okay, i was thinking you're gonna to fight as superomegawarriors'n'scouts and pwn teh all... rofl.
I think about this a bit and im gonna to say - Not bad, i dont really like it, but nothing wrong with it.
No. If you dont know, the Warriors was about a gang in 1979. American gang that was in NYC. At this time there was more fighting with hand-to-hand combat and knives. But now with the addition of my story's we're moving up and becoming more technologically advanced. Starting to use vehicles and guns and stuff. We've kept the honour and policies from back then. And are using them in a newer age.

Status
Not open for further replies.