What's new

Clayton Vaughn - Desert Eagle Refund

IAmJericho

In-game name: Clayton Vaughn
What did you lose?: Desert Eagle, with two ammo crates containing 200 bullets each.
What caused you to lose this item?: Well, I just bought my weapon license along with the weapon yesterday. Today morning, I just bought some ammo and went up over to the Bone County Shooting Range in order to RP target practicing. After a few minutes, my internet started getting weird spikes and as a result, I was ping-kicked and when I logged back in, my weapon had disappeared.
Evidence: Unfortunately, I was not aware of this weapon bug thingy so I haven't taken a single screenshot of my weapon. But, after buying it, I was just roaming about Red County and I did engage in a conversation with several members of the Ancelotti Family at Montgomery Park and members of the American Demons MC at the Palomino Creek Townhall. During these times, I had my d-eagle visiblily holstered on my character so these people would be able to confirm that I had a weapon.
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Yes [X] No []
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information: N/A

Sirius

Bronze Member
I'm a member of the American Demons MC and I took part in the scene outside the PC City Hall. I saw his desert eagle holstered on his hip. We even had a little conversation about if it should be concealed or not.

Kemp

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The refund appeal was unsuccessful.
Your item(s) will not be returned to your account, and you will have to repurchase or reacquire any of the items which you lost.

Reason/Details: We need to see evidence of the weapon, unfortunately I cannot just take your word for it.