What's new

CK/Change Name Question [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

grester

Donator
When you get CK you have to Change Name right? When you do that your levels (either normal and weapon skill) will be reset? Will you lose your money? Will you lose your cars?
In other words, Change Name equals 100% new life or only name changes?

Dexter_Colt

Donator
Re: CK/Change Name Question

Okay, I'll begin from the start.. You have the following options to choose from when your character gets killed:

Number 1: You may choose to /q, change name, log back in & start all over from lvl 1.
Number 2: Use /Changemyname, & you're then starting from a fresh. Bear in mind that it's gonna cost you 50.000$ in order to do so, and an additional 50.000$ if you choose to clear your Criminal Record.

- You get to keep all your stats+vehicles(properties), if you choose number 2, where as if you choose number 1 =all lost. (although it's free)

- Hope this helped..

grester

Donator
Re: CK/Change Name Question

Dexter_Colt said:
Okay, I'll begin from the start.. You have the following options to choose from when your character gets killed:

Number 1: You may choose to /q, change name, log back in & start all over from lvl 1.
Number 2: Use /Changemyname, & you're then starting from a fresh. Bear in mind that it's gonna cost you 50.000$ in order to do so, and an additional 50.000$ if you choose to clear your Criminal Record.

- You get to keep all your stats+vehicles(properties), if you choose number 2, where as if you choose number 1 =all lost. (although it's free)

- Hope this helped..
Thank you, question answered. (Money isn't problem :p. I just got worried about CK more than normal because all Razzi died and wanted to know my options.)

Status
Not open for further replies.