Cityhall Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Peter Yamasaki
IG Faction
Red County Yellow Cab
Okay, this is written for you /n[oobs] who send a message every 5 minutes asking where City hall is, this thread should describe to you What a city hall is and how it is used.

Palomino Creek Library​

Alright, this is the Palomino Creek Library (IT FUNCTIONS AS A CITYHALL), if you know where it is great, if not, ask someone ICly, where it is and they should show you. If not, keep trying.

When you get there, open the door with /enter, that will take you inside.

When inside, there is three(3) things you can do:

1) Get your paycheck, walk upto the $ marker and /signcheck [#] (Your paycheck number should be under the label which tells you how much cash you have When you have played for an hour.)

2)Learn about Jobs. Walk upto the 'information' marker and you can learn about the possible jobs and side-jobs

3)Use the internet. Walk upto the Floppy Disk Icon, and you will be prompted to log on to the computer, doing so allows you to read about various factions ICly at a charge of $5.

Alright, there you have it, Cityhall for dummies. There are also 2 other City halls, one in Angel Pine (Flint County), and One in Fort Carson (Bone County). they work exactly the same way.

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
I wonder where my post go.
Anyway, looks like you've readed it and did what I told yo.
Good guide now.

IG Faction
Civilian
I think i was in their when you shot these photos i remember parking a tow truck next to a news van

IG Faction
Civilian
ALSO REMEMBER:

WALK, don't RUN to your paycheck. This is considered rushing and may result in an ajail.

If there are ever barricades, for the love of god DO NOT jump over them. Go around them, or wait for them to be removed. Harsher punishments are given for jumping barricades.

Status
Not open for further replies.