What's new

Chlorine Gas (Mustard Gas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFoe

Donator
Sliver said:
Chlorine Gas is the shit that was used during WW1, right? That gas is pretty darn serious, it ruins a lot of people in the blink of an eye - wouldn't surprise me if the use of this gas is disallowed, considering it can harm so many people with such severe injuries within minutes.

I believe if you were to use this gas, it'd have to be unleashed on people far away from the major towns and only on specific people/targets.
He is misguided in the terminology, Chlorine Gas is different from Mustard Gas(What was used in WW1, in correct speaking its a weaponized form of Sulfur Mustard).

Chlorine Gas WAS used in VERY Early WW1, but its lethality rate wasn't very high, as it requires large amounts in gas form to harm someone(In gas form it will destroy the lining of your lungs).

It was phased out very early with Phosgene and "Mustard" Gas.

Chlorine Gas in a spray can isn't that deadly, you'd need quite a big amount to harm someone.

Chlorine Gas; although it isn't banned by the CWC. In large amounts it is considered "Illegal" according to the UN. Also in the US any production facility, or operation(public or private) using Chlorine Gas must be registered with the EPA.

But, the creation of it should still fall under admin(s) decision due to its nature.

Yassin

Retired Admin
All this for a laptop? Sheesh. If you have a perfect enough reason to have any bomb or biological weapon. You are to ask an administrator before the roleplay and then you are to gather all the screenshots of each component whilst roleplaying. Once you've done all that. Every single time you release this weapon, you are to request adminstrative permission before doing so.

BishopOf525

Banned
I actually got a question, so If I actually RP everything, gathering parts, building it, and lets say I RP making Tear Gas? Will an admin actually give me 1 Tear Gas SCRIPTLY to use and I must request perms to use it every time?

BigFoe

Donator
BishopOf525 said:
I actually got a question, so If I actually RP everything, gathering parts, building it, and lets say I RP making Tear Gas? Will an admin actually give me 1 Tear Gas SCRIPTLY to use and I must request perms to use it every time?
Yessir.

Although, you want a tear gas(grenade) you would need to rp making it.

With my knowledge on the afromentioned subject id be very anal about how its created, etc. If I was a admin

BishopOf525

Banned
BigFoe said:
BishopOf525 said:
Yessir.

With my knowledge on the afromentioned subject id be very anal about how its created, etc. If I was a admin
when I get unbanned hmu so we can make sum tear gas.

BigFoe

Donator
BishopOf525 said:
BigFoe said:
BishopOf525 said:
Yessir.

when I get unbanned hmu so we can make sum tear gas.
No that's kid chemicals. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.