What's new

CHATBOX ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChireacDan

Hello! Yesterday, I've found a bug in which you get frame drops when messages appear in the chatbox. This started yesterday. At first, I asked a helper and he/she told me that It's an issue with my game. So... I reinstalled my samp, nothing. I reinstalled my GTA, nothing. I reinstalled my windows, nothing. Now I'm here. This might be a server issue. I'm not sure but seeing that I did everything I could with my windows and game to repair the bug and it's still there, I'm 90% sure that this is a server bug. Could you please have a look. People told me that it's a server issue. It happens because there is too much mapping and the objects are loading slower than usual. Have you done any mapping yesterday? Have you guys added something to the map? Have you guys added something and forgot to delete it? Have a look over the mapping and the scripts. This bug is annoying. Just imagine getting a frame drop at every message what appears in the chat. This bug should be fixed ASAP, I'm FireFighter I, and we do have chaotic days, in which many people talk at the same time. Imagine being at one of those scenes with this bug going on. Please, but please, have a look at this bug. Check the mapping and scripts. Please.

.stephen

Retired Admin
Hi. Try turning off Windows Defender's real time protection (Win 10) and see if it fixes the problem. Let me know if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.