What's new

Character made, without backstory???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowEdward

I made a new character, I had deleted my old one. But with this new character, it didn't even let me make a backstory. It just made me name the character and then it was done.
Is this normal now? And if not, how can I fix it?
I'd like to make a backstory for my character

.stephen

Retired Admin
That's perfectly fine. Only your first character requires a character story. If, however you want to have one for your new character, you can make it in the character stories section.

Igarro

Faction Consultant
It's not mandatory to make a backstory after you successfully create your first character in RCRP. However if you'd like to work one out, you can put something together in the Character Stories section, here.

klaus.

Head of Complaints
Lead Administrator
Purpose of the first char backstory is to evaluate your English. Its pretty much only viewable by admins (and testers too, maybe?). No one else can see it so yeah, its normal.

Twice

Donator
Always considered the first story as just a small test if your English is of a high enough standard, aswell as seeing if you are able to make likeable characters.

.stephen

Retired Admin
Well. Considering that you've got the answer to your question, I'm going to go ahead and lock and archive this. If you have any more questions, feel free to post in this section or use /assistance in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.