Character Kill (CK) and Roleplay Kill (RPK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Faction
Civilian
CK:

I'm sure everyone knows what CK is so I will go over it quickly, CK is when you are killed in an RP and you are dead to everyone, you must NOT use that character again, you either need a name change for 50K or need to make a new account.

RPK:

- What is RPK?

RPK is when you are killed in an RP but you get to keep your character.

- How does it work?

When you are killed and want to keep your character you can opt for RPK, you are dead to everyone in the RP and you forget about everyone involved so if you meet again then you don't know them anymore, also you lose all memory of that RP. If the RP is still in progress after you are killed you are NOT allowed to enter that RP again as you have already been killed. (Say that I responded to an armed robbery at Blueberry Liquor Store, If I was killed in a firefight I couldn't go back and start fighting again because I was already killed. If you rejoin then you are power-gaming.)

- Why am I writing this?

Lots of people think when they kill someone the only option is to CK, this recently happened to me when I was kidnapped and killed the person killing me tried to force a CK whereas I wanted to keep my character.

I am taking questions.

Seeker

Platinum Member
IG Name
Mahone/Banks/Celestino
IG Faction
SASP/G/Smith Industries
Nice guide!!

Status
Not open for further replies.