What's new

Changing the Gang section. OFFICIAL FACTIONS READ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I'm getting rid of all the sections for official factions and going to make their topics a sticky. I'll be doing this at the end of March to give you guys time. So official factions, create one good topic with all of your information you want in it, and post it, or edit the one that's already there. it's much better this way, and less confusing. Applications/discussions/photos will all be done in that one topic. Complaints need to be PMed to the faction leaders. Alec if you don't want me to do this, say so. But I think it would be much better.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Wouldn't that be too much stuff in one topic?
It would be a lot. But it needs to be that way. As long as they make it look organized.

Yurik Cherdenko

I disagree I think it would be better the way it is, way too much stuff in one topic in my opinion.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
I don´t support this in ANY way, all in one would be a chaos Hopkins, seriously.
I am going to delete some topics/putting some things together, but all in one is impossible.
Most of the topics at my section are denied applications. I think I should delete checked off applications, because it´s already unnecessary OR move them to the new archive.

Icy

Gold Member
I agree, don't change...

I don't want my information/ranks/vehicles/HQ thread to be filled with pictures of our RP as well.

Let official factions keep their shit, I don't think its confusing

Hopkins

Silver Member
If you've seen most topic on popular servers, the official factions have all the info they need in one topic. What you see in those topic is all you need. You don't need shit loads of things, like a whole section of a gang.

For example. First in the topic it would show a story. After that it would have IC rules, ranks, maybe skins if you want to add those. Turf too if necessary. You don't need completely different topics for these thigs. You just have to throw down a few words or pics and it's done. Take my gang topic for example. It shows everything you really need. Some OOC info at the bottom, what the gangs about, things like that.

Icy

Gold Member
Then AT LEAST make a forum category called "Gallery" where we can make threads for our factions.

I don't want my info thread filled with screenshots tbh

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Yes, if you want to be like on "other popular servers", then open topics for the Modding Galerie and photo/video-galerie.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I honestly think you should post screens of roleplay in the topic anyways. But most people aren't liking the idea of this, so I may not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.