What's new

Changing my name on the forums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_Gomez

Hello, I would like to change my name on the forums, I didn't get any answers on Teamspeak so I tought about asking here, if any admin reads this, please change it to 'CaineB'.

Thank you!

Kemp

Retired Admin
Hello,

You can go about changing your forum name by private messaging any of the people in this usergroup, they're the only administrators that can change it because they're the forum administrators.

Alternatively, you can create a support ticket on the UCP by logging into your account and clicking here.

I hope I've answered your question, feel free to reply back if you have any other questions or queries.

Scott_Gomez

Kemp said:
Hello,

You can go about changing your forum name by private messaging any of the people in this usergroup, they're the only administrators that can change it because they're the forum administrators.

Alternatively, you can create a support ticket on the UCP by logging into your account and clicking here.

I hope I've answered your question, feel free to reply back if you have any other questions or queries.

Thank you! I'll just go ahead and create a ticket on the UCP.

This topic can be Lock and Archived.. :)

CertifiedNooB

Donator
K9Alex said:
Kemp said:
Hello,

Thank you! I'll just go ahead and create a ticket on the UCP.

This topic can be Lock and Archived.. :)
Don't bother, I already tried and KevinK told me they are not changing Forum Names.

Mac

Donator
I believe there was a topic a while ago, stating that forum name change requests are no longer being made. I am sorry... D:

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Only Lead Admins and above have the ability to change forum names, however you may not request a namechange as it's difficult for us to keep track of players that way.
:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.