What's new

Changes To Be Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Silver Member
RCRP Community,There is a topic like this on the Admin board made by me also for a more mature approach ;) but just thought id made one here as well. Basically there has been a lot of moaning about certain things (newbies, Whining etc) so basically either post about a way to stop them from happening or post something that you think would improve RP, or even just make the server more exciting. Don't counter post, meaning if someone says something don't post back with a negative comment. Only comment if your improving something someone else has said. You have asked for the admin team and alec to listen to you more often so here is your chance, please show some maturity and handle this well, if you cannot stay orderly and end up taking digs at each other then this topic will simply be locked. Here is you chance so don't fuck it up.

Rich

Donator
Roy said:

Two words. See? I improved it.

But to be serious, we should help newbies IG rather than instantly banning their asses out (If they want to learn.)

Neku

Donator
Rich said:
Roy said:

Two words. See? I improved it.

But to be serious, we should help newbies IG rather than instantly banning their asses out (If they want to learn.)
Its hard to see if a newbie really wants to learn, since 80% of the newbies who join are rulebreakers, but I think newbies are a minor thing right now, there are more serious things I think that could be changed, such as the economy, and revamping the jobs, and adding more jobs/sidejobs, lessen the payout of sidejobs, the economy part will be real hard but I'm sure something can be done with it.

Jeffy™

Retired Admin
To be honest i would suggest that the admins should take more attention on the newbie players, but that's not a thing that they are not doing at the moment, also it's hard to keep an eye on every single player who joins, cuz the admins are RP'ing too actualy. But indeed, if the players ( we the RC-RP community) are paying more attention on them, giving them conseils, telling them how to improve their skills and shits like that, it will be better. I have to admit that i was a noob when i joined, but i was learning from what i was seeing, and i can say that i'm better then than. It's like, the admins are paying some attention to those who are REALY the worst ones, but those who can actualy learn somehing and the other players, learing something that they are experienced in, those who are not. I know it's easy to talk than do it, but oh well. I have to admit, that i was helping to some players and at the same time, raging at some of them. Oh well. Other thing is, the payday rushes, everyone is fucking up whatever he is doing and going to PR just to get them goddamn XP points, i understand that you need them to level up and achieve something like a abillity to own a bizz/house/vehicle/etc. but you are here to RP and have fun, to to achieve things. The other thing is the economy, that i have no idea how to fix it, after i saw a free trailer ( not owned) costing like 1,5 m. Once i was buying a flat for 5k now for 5m? Anyway, that's what is in my mind right now.

Zomane

Donator
IMO, 60% of helper mods are retarded and don't deserve helper mod.
Why?

Newbie Bla_Bla: hi, how do i earn money?
Newbie Bla2_Bla2: Try sidejobs, using /jobs, they are good for level 1 and earn very good money for low levels.
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: Muted, let helpers answer.

Newbie Bla3_Bla3: hi, how to earn money here?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: sidejobs.
Newbie Bla3_Bla3: how do i do sidejobs? how many sidejobs are there?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: /jobs
Newbie Bla3_Bla3: ok, what do i need for sidejobs?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: MUTED, SPAMMING /N, SURPRISE MOTHFUCKER IM A HELPER MOD!!!!!!!!

Yeah..... that's how HELPER MODS treat newbies. Don't even get me started on regular players and helpers.

You would be surprised to see how many newbies can become regulars and good RPers if you spend 30 minutes on /pm with him explaining everything.

There are multiple regulars right now that I've helped become regular, who probably don't remember me(James Fornell is one of them)
And there are more.

Others need to do similiarly. Most of the times you guys are fucking about, helper mods are either RPing and don't care about /n, or they are fucking about and showing off their uberness for being a helper mod.
Maybe spend that time helping a newbie instead of showing your 1337 drift sk33lz in your Turismo?

But meh, nobody gives a shit about it.

Karner

Banned
Zomane said:
IMO, 60% of helper mods are retarded and don't deserve helper mod.
Why?

Newbie Bla_Bla: hi, how do i earn money?
Newbie Bla2_Bla2: Try sidejobs, using /jobs, they are good for level 1 and earn very good money for low levels.
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: Muted, let helpers answer.

Newbie Bla3_Bla3: hi, how to earn money here?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: sidejobs.
Newbie Bla3_Bla3: how do i do sidejobs? how many sidejobs are there?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: /jobs
Newbie Bla3_Bla3: ok, what do i need for sidejobs?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: MUTED, SPAMMING /N, SURPRISE MOTHFUCKER IM A HELPER MOD!!!!!!!!

Yeah..... that's how HELPER MODS treat newbies. Don't even get me started on regular players and helpers.

You would be surprised to see how many newbies can become regulars and good RPers if you spend 30 minutes on /pm with him explaining everything.

There are multiple regulars right now that I've helped become regular, who probably don't remember me(James Fornell is one of them)
And there are more.

Others need to do similiarly. Most of the times you guys are fucking about, helper mods are either RPing and don't care about /n, or they are fucking about and showing off their uberness for being a helper mod.
Maybe spend that time helping a newbie instead of showing your 1337 drift sk33lz in your Turismo?

But meh, nobody gives a shit about it.

Why did you say retarded? I agree, but calling people names is not what this topic is about..

Status
Not open for further replies.