What's new

Change is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambo

Donator
So, I think we can all agree something needs to change if we want to keep the server alive. The server appears to be falling to peices right now, and there are many possible reasons behind it. Since I like to advocate freedom of speech and being heard as a community, I want you guys to take some time out of your day to fill out this form. Don't be a bitch and start insulting people in it, thats not what its for. Be mature and respond with legit answers to every question that you can. After a certain time period, I'm going to post the results on this post so the community can be heard. I will even PM the results to a few admins if you guys wish. I just want to see and want everyone to see what your ideas are and what all of us as a community feel needs to change. The form is anonymous, so unless you place your forum name in the form, your name will not be posted with the results. Thank you to everyone who takes their time to fill this form out. Admins, players, testers, everyone, fill out this form and voice your opinion.

**LINK REMOVED**, please refer to Kemp's post.

Hang in there, Change is (hopefully) coming!
And if the link doesn't work which it should, notify me and I'll fix it.

Gambo

Donator
Karner said:
Maser said:
Admin team should do this, they're the only ones with the power to actually make a difference.
Well-...

Should they? Yes.
Will they? Uh.. Probably not.

That's why I'm doing it, So I can gather the results, show them to the community and show them personally to the admins. And if the admins ignore me, well.. so be it I guess? I don't know at this point.

Pandovix

Donator
This isn't needed. If people want to express their opinions on things, they should be able to do it via to forums, openly. If RCRP has lost it's right to free-speech, then r.i.p.

Kemp

Retired Admin
This will be done by the admin team when it's felt it's needed. There are ongoing discussions in the board currently, you'll need to bear with us for the time being. When the time is right, a similar document to this will be conducted and posted accordingly as an announcement. I'll make sure of it.

For now though, I'll have to lock the topic and remove the link. I respect that you're trying to make a difference, and it's not going unnoticed - we just need to target the right audience and ensure that the results we're getting are as legitimate and reliable as possible. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.