Not open for further replies.

Wenson

ok you get 3 chances
if your car is broken down 3 times you lose the car
by this people will drive more rp
i think this is a good idea maybe?

Yass

Donator
/nosupport, I used to play a server where you had a destroy limit, AKA insurance, it was so gay if a hacker just happened to randomly slam me, I'd go into the river and have my car fucked over, and if it was on it's last insurance, bye bye 250K car.(250K on that server was about as much as 2mill on this server, where the donation thing wouldn't give you In-Game money)

Tyzzy

Replay

its a good idea ... but if someone enter in your car (he has lag/hack/bug) and smash it 3 times ??

Walker

Yass said:
/nosupport, I used to play a server where you had a destroy limit, AKA insurance, it was so gay if a hacker just happened to randomly slam me, I'd go into the river and have my car fucked over, and if it was on it's last insurance, bye bye 250K car.(250K on that server was about as much as 2mill on this server, where the donation thing wouldn't give you In-Game money)
Yeah same shit on LS RP when i played back at days, car looses value when it gets destroyed -.- you just see hacker airbrakes you and than what? "NONSUPPORT" Tyson...

Crusty

Platinum Member
I wouldnt pay like 2 mil for a turismo and lose it because some non-RP noob rams it.

Status
Not open for further replies.