What's new

Car Mafia Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

I am projecting Car Mafia, not street racing crew etc. Real Car Mafia, we steal cars (unlocked with no owners with car jacker tool) and find papers about car inside of it owners name etc, and ask for money to give them car back, so this is still in project stories and skins coming soon

falenone

pretty pointless and if ya wanna sell the car back to them they probably tell ya to fuck off and /respawncar

Nate_Clayton

Is this even, like... necessary to any kind of roleplay? I see people jacking a ride, and using it to make money off of the owners...but I don't see a faction able to come out of this style of roleplay. It's poorly put together...

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
Brucie said:
I am projecting Car Mafia, not street racing crew etc. Real Car Mafia, we steal cars (unlocked with no owners with car jacker tool) and find papers about car inside of it owners name etc, and ask for money to give them car back, so this is still in project stories and skins coming soon
Brucie you suck :D

Walker

GTFO vladimir, and when you steal car you can't respawn it, you get ownership on it dumbasses, and none cares, this is still project though

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Brucie said:
GTFO vladimir, and when you steal car you can't respawn it, you get ownership on it dumbasses, and none cares, this is still project though
You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.