What's new
  • Connecting to the SA:MP server
    We've implemented a IP whitelist firewall for the time being to help keep the server playable while we remain under attack. if you're unable to ping the SA-MP server, log into your RCRP account on the UCP (https://redcountyrp.com/login), wait a little bit and you should be able to connect to the server after that.

Car editing help

craig_jizzy

Alright so I downloaded this mod for a police car off of LS-RP website and it says S F P D across the side but I want it to say S A P D (because were not in San Fierro) how can I change that one letter without messing up the whole thing (I have TXD work shop and paint shop pro so thats not the issue.)

Michael_Corner

open the image file of the thing, edit it with an advanced program like photoshop and replace the letter

Crabpuss

I've never actually done any mod work for :SA, but I'd assume that within the file there is a BMP that is editable. So what Corner said is most likely true and what is needed to be done.

craig_jizzy

I got it thanks guys that was of course the only thing I didn't do... (you can lock this now because the problem is now solved.)