What's new

Cant enter custom interiors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy

Donator
(If in wrong section please move)

So ever since I joined back to RC-RP, I noticed one thing. I can't enter custom interiors and I just fall through the floor into interior world. Now for one, the ole' /afk trick and /enter does not work. Is there anything I can do? My ping is 350+..

Desiner

Silver Member
Hello Timothy,

Did this problem occur recently or did you had this problem for a long time already? You can try to keep pressing ESC once you enter a building, if you do that you screen should start flickering, it works for me and I don't have any problem right now. If you have any interior mods then that might be a problem aswell, try to uninstall your mods.

Timothy

Donator
Just reinstalled GTA SA and new PC, so anything that includes mods is out. Its all to due with the ping, I'll experiment with the ESCing of interiors, but I thought I read back in a changelog that freezing in custom interiors was made?

TommyB

Owner
Timothy said:
Just reinstalled GTA SA and new PC, so anything that includes mods is out. Its all to due with the ping, I'll experiment with the ESCing of interiors, but I thought I read back in a changelog that freezing in custom interiors was made?
Yes, when you're teleported into an interior your player is set 10 meters under the interior for about five seconds to give everything time to load.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Timothy said:
ESCing does nothing, any other ideas?

Since you stated earlier that you had no modifications, try installing and placing SA Memory Streamfix into your GTA SA directory. That should help with objects loading faster. It's a common situation when objects don't load as they should.

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,

If it is not yet solved, then unfortunately, you will have to quickly type the command; "/assistance" and request a(n) Helper/Admin to freeze/TP you. In addition, if you have failed to find any Helper/Admin on-line or think that they might respond late, then you will have to press the "ESC" button for a few seconds, till you land -safely- on the ground. :luvrcrp:

You can also type "/enter" twice, while entering. Used to work for me, before buying a new laptop. :D

Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.