What's new

Can't create a master account

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Klorontix's last youtube video yesterday and was so f'cking excited to join this server, but when I tried to create a Master Account I wasn't able to, unfortunately. It says:
Access Denied!
You may only register one account at a time per IP on Red County Roleplay. If you wish to have more than one account on your IP address for your sibling etc to play, then you must raise a support ticket and a member of staff will guide you through the process.
And when I asked my neighbor (we both are sharing the same IP address) do you play RC:RP he said no, but he actually created a Master Account back on 2019 because he tried to join you but for some reason he lost his desire to play here and he said "If you're not allowed to create a Master Account just because of that, tell any administrator or anyone who has permissions to delete my Master Account because I don't have any character or anything". Can anyone help me about this, can I have permissions to create my own master account from the same IP address? Please help me!

By the way, thank you @Younes for guiding and helping me how to fix this issue. Thank you very much!

Novi

Retired Admin
What is your friend's Master account? And why do you share the IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.