What's new

Can't connect to the server.

Oakwood

Basically, I was normally playing on a server yesterday.Today, I turned my PC ON and it shows that the server has 0/0 players and I've no ping in it, meaning that it's like down..I asked on the other servers community if the server's down and I was told that it's not.Does anyone knows how to fix this?

P.S The server isn't RC:RP and I'm temporarily banned from RC:RP.I still hope that anybody will help me there, since the people from other community couldn't.

Mystogan

Silver Member
I think your internet connect like me sometimes i cant connect and i waited for how many mins and it went back to normal.

Oakwood

Mystogan said:
I think your internet connect like me sometimes i cant connect and i waited for how many mins and it went back to normal.
Well, I've been waiting for around 5 hours already.I've restarted my router as well as my PC, I've tried a lot of ways but none of them helped at all.

Hassan

Retired Admin
Oakwood said:
Basically, I was normally playing on a server yesterday.Today, I turned my PC ON and it shows that the server has 0/0 players and I've no ping in it, meaning that it's like down..I asked on the other servers community if the server's down and I was told that it's not.Does anyone knows how to fix this?

P.S The server isn't RC:RP and I'm temporarily banned from RC:RP.I still hope that anybody will help me there, since the people from other community couldn't.
Have you managed to find a fix yet?