What's new

cannot quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deketa

Silver Member
Also may or may not be a compatibility issue with your OS; GTA SA can be derpy with Win 7, 8, & 10; it's an old game after all. Assuming you're on Windows, if the .set trick doesn't work, try running the game in Administrator mode and in comparability mode for XP or 7. Otherwise, try downgrading your gta_sa.exe to US 1.0; I've had some issues with 2.0 initializing, so it might be a similar issue why yours cannot fully close. Hope this helps, because I know the frustration of getting this damn game to work sometimes! :confused:

Invictus

Donator
I had this issue for a while back on win7 but I was clueless on how to fix it without SA:MP Addon or what was causing it in the first place.

Then I moved to win10 and everything went smooth.

Allerion

Donator
Everytime I try to quit SAMP or RCRP I just keep coming back and can't keep this out of my life :/ As far as goes for your problem I've had this same for couple years, but it doesn't happen more than once a day so I'm not THAT bothered about it. I use the same solution as you ctrl+alt+delete and end process it, restart SAMP and go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.