What's new

Cannot pass the quiz wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Jones

I've taken this quiz atleast 5 times already, I've read the rules thread very closely, the guide, even the commands list. I keep getting 17/20 wtf I have studied the threads and gone over them over and over and still can't pass it. I want to be able to have access but this quiz makes it impossible.

John_Jones

I have reviewed my answered but it doesn't tell me which ones are wrong, just shows me what I answered.

jwjones91

Okay so I took another crack at the quiz and got a 17/20 and so I looked over my answers carefully and retook the quiz. I answered all of the questions exactly the same except for the 2nd to last question, which was the ban evading question, I answered it differently, then reviewed the quiz and STILL made a 17/20.
I believe there is something wrong with the quiz.
If I made a 17/20 the first time I took it, then took the test a 2nd time and answered ALL the questions EXACTLY the same except ONE and still made a 17/20 there is a problem with the quiz.

TommyB

Owner
PM me with the answers you're giving.
I've taken the quiz MANY times, so if you send me a PM I'll tell you what ones you're getting wrong and try and help you with them. Not gonna spoon-feed you any answers, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.