What's new

Cannot pass the quiz wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Platinum Member
If you cannot pass the quiz on the front page of the registration, what does qualify you to play on this server? No, I am serious, those are basic knowledge questions, if you cannot pass those this server is nothing for you.

TommyB

Owner
Mike said:
If you cannot pass the quiz on the front page of the registration, what does qualify you to play on this server? No, I am serious, those are basic knowledge questions, if you cannot pass those this server is nothing for you.
The fact that he's asking means he's willing to learn. He seems serious about joining the server, and he seems to have pretty good English skills. Some random noob who wants to join the server wouldn't try THAT hard to get into the server.

I guess now-a-days in RC-RP, if you're a new player looking for some RP but aren't a total expert RPer, the door can hit your ass on the way out? I don't think so.

Mike

Platinum Member
TommyB said:
Mike said:
The fact that he's asking means he's willing to learn. He seems serious about joining the server, and he seems to have pretty good English skills. Some random noob who wants to join the server wouldn't try THAT hard to get into the server.

I guess now-a-days in RC-RP, if you're a new player looking for some RP but aren't a total expert RPer, the door can hit your ass on the way out? I don't think so.
In the end RCRP is not the server to learn RP am I right?

TommyB

Owner
I suppose so. Although if he's only missing a few questions he obviously has some knowledge of Roleplay. That's why I'm trying to help him.

Frisker

Donator
TommyB said:
I suppose so. Although if he's only missing a few questions he obviously has some knowledge of Roleplay. That's why I'm trying to help him.

And that is the right way of looking things, it's the correct attitude that we ALL should have, if someone is actually willing to learn, and trying hard he should be given a chance and not slam the door closed right infront of him.

jwjones91

Thank you all for your help, I managed to pass the test and got on the server for the first time this morning. I can see why I missed the questions I missed because I answered those same questions on some other server a while back and the answers that I missed were the correct answers on the other server's questions. I am familiar with RP'ing servers.
I am not some kid that's as dumb as a box of rocks either. I am a 20yr old high school graduate that enjoys a good SAMP RP server when I got my free time.
Thanks for accepting me onto the server, I hope once I've been on the server long enough to apply to be a Police Officer, always had a fun time being an officer on other servers so I hope bringing my experience to this server will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.