What's new

Cannot log into the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Hilton

Hello,
I am new here and registered 2-3 days ago, every day I try to log in with my forum PW into the server, and every time I get a wrong password message in the chat. In SAMP my name is Adrian Hilton, without the underline, am I doing something wrong? I thought maybe the admins need some time to approve my account so I can log in, but since nothing is changing I don't know what to do and look for some help here. Thanks in advance.

MarianuLL

Silver Member
Yes, you are doing it wrong, the forum ID and pass are not for the server, are just for the forum, anways you will need to create an account on redcountyrp.com and pass the quizz you will have there, you can read the server rules from the "RCRP Rules" section on the forum, if you have any questions regards creating an account on the server, feel free to ask here! :luvrcrp:

Arky

Retired Admin
Adrian Hilton said:
Hello,
I am new here and registered 2-3 days ago, every day I try to log in with my forum PW into the server, and every time I get a wrong password message in the chat. In SAMP my name is Adrian Hilton, without the underline, am I doing something wrong? I thought maybe the admins need some time to approve my account so I can log in, but since nothing is changing I don't know what to do and look for some help here. Thanks in advance.

This is now 1 month old and will be locked and archived. If you need further help or need it unlocked again, be free to contact me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.