What's new

Can someone tell me the origin of the Tom Onion joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankSinatra

Banned
I know there is a player on the server named Tom Onion who has gotten a lot of attention and jokes made about him recently for no apparent reason. People have even gone to the extent of donating for him and saying "Onion is love, Onion is life. and making all sorts of dumbass hashtags for the guy. Maybe we can get Mr. Onion himself to discuss his fame with us here. But I'd like to know what exactly is so funny about him. Is it just his name or what?

Kenth

Platinum Member
It's just because the guy does some funny shit and his last name is Onion? :p It's just some weird sense of humor but it's funny :D

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
It all started a while ago when he was ajailed for saying something funny, and the autojail picked it up. And somebody randomly did "/dooc RIP Onion", followed by others starting hashtags like "/dooc #Neverforget", then an advertisement was put up something along the lines of "R.I.P Onion, Forever in ours hearts, Never forgotten." which i believe they got temp banned for. And everyone just kept doing the hashtags etc, Tom gets ajailed often by the autojail so everyone talks about him and yeah. He's cool.

#RipOnion

Miguel

Retired Admin
It's harmless fun that picked up in /dooc, I don't see a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.