What's new

Can not Connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrantious

Donator
So I went to get on yesterday. Upon logging in I was greeted with the updating menu. and Samp now Crashes All the time while trying to connect.
Deleted the Cache didnt work. Got a fresh torrent of SA and didnt help. Is there anything else?
Deleting Cache, then Trying to log in... gets rid of all rcrp history...(resets the textures and modles to like 767 or some crap...)

Why does this happen. Why do we need such a wait for the loader?

Can ANYONE help?

Kelsyus

If the game keeps crashing try reinstalling the game using a different folder name, it happened to me too, it works.

tyrantious

Donator
I myself have been trying All day to try get rcrp to work... After all day yesterday re installing multiple times, And deleting the Cache and other methods Multiple times over... I just wanna be able to Safely come on and play. But now that I cant even connect. Guess my houses & businesses will be wiped from me.

DjWalters

I can finally join back after doing a full factory reset on my pc but it runs at 20-30 fps and my ping sky rockets from 400-600 and packet loss of 7.17 ususally. No idea why but I can't play and my pc is built for bigger games.

tyrantious

Donator
Dammn Updates Ruining Rcrp's Easy access in favour of Custom SHIT in my opinion...

Back in my days we had to Rp details and differences on our (Skins) now days they slap shit together and throw it in.....

I'm deeply agitated that All the dedication and Effort I've put in over the years.... Feels like im being forcefully removed from the things I like just bacause of hardware and stuff...

HELP US FIX THE SHIT YOU CAUSE US.

Status
Not open for further replies.