What's new

Can I rob a house?

Mostu2

Donator
That's simple. Some people most likely keep their houses open all the time. Can I just RP breaking into one which is open, and RP a detailed thievery with a partner for example? Then I will just PM the owner of the house to come here OOCly, do a SS of /houseview and send me it so I can rob the house? I was just wondering about it, and some people on /dooc found it really good idea.

The Truth

Donator
You can't actaully rob via script, You can only RP breaking in and taking stuff, PM the house owner and see if they agree to it because It is an unusual robbery, then if they say you can just have them go to the house OOCly and take what's out and give them to you (It's not always everything as sometimes thieves panic, run or bail.

Good Luck,
The Truth

Tom

Donator
You can always tell him to /sell his house to him if he's online, however, get a admin watching, and tell him to perma ban you if you scams. :)

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Mostu2 said:
Yeah, I ment RPing all this. But won't it be against the rules?

It has to be within the rob limits ofc! Uhh and it's a possible RP to complete- don't expect everyone to be happy with it though! Lol :) You have my backing though, I'm gonna be checking my doors locked more often now ;)

Mostu2

Donator
I just found out that everyone can "/do I have a safe where I keep all the money and it's hidden underground and you can get there with a seekrit button hidden behind the brick on a fireplace " and report me for PGing, I just abandoned the idea.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
I feel they are powergaming there really... I RPed everything I've ever done "like that" and either let the community know or posted on the forums, for example when I made all my cars bullet proof I posted evidence on the forums, and when I installed CCTV cameras to my house I openly posted the advert in the San Andreas Inquirer newspaper etc so forth.
I would talk to an admin if you find people doing this. It's like claiming your money on your person is all hidden in a secret skin flap on your inner left thigh....