What's new

Can a Teenager....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Banned
Can a teenager charge his parents with theft?

here's the situation:

My parents are being complete dicks, and threatening to take my laptop away. I have fully payed for this laptop with my own money.
I worked my ass off to get it too, and now my parents are threatening to take it away, and I am about to rage at them.

So, I am wondering, is a teenager able to charge his parents for theft on something he has paid for, and owns? I am wondering
so I can use it against them if they try, and take it away.

Mark

Banned
Aston said:
Can a teenager charge his parents with theft?

here's the situation:

My parents are being complete dicks, and threatening to take my laptop away. I have fully payed for this laptop with my own money.
I worked my ass off to get it too, and now my parents are threatening to take it away, and I am about to rage at them.

So, I am wondering, is a teenager able to charge his parents for theft on something he has paid for, and owns? I am wondering
so I can use it against them if they try, and take it away.

Nope , your living under there roof so everything your's is there's.

Icy

Gold Member
I don't know where you live Aston, but I'd move out ASAP.

Jus' sayin'.

Matt Grendal

Bronze Member
ok yiu can techinaclly get immancipated if your 16 and then you would have to move out and if your pay rent to your parrents then ythey couldnt do anything then either

Tommy

You live in Canada , and , if I am right , the laws there are almost all the same as in the United Kingdoms . So , I think , by the law of UK , that you should be able to contact the local Police Department , and tell them the situation , if you're older than 16 , you should have the rights to obtain a court case , and get a victory on your hands legally !
Contact the nearest police office in your town/street , for more information about the laws.

Taras

If you bought your laptop for your money then kick your parents in face.

Yurik Cherdenko

Its a bit far going to court over your parents taking your laptop....

Just steal it back as donnie said

Or kick them in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.