What's new

Bye - Marcus Deuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Silver Member
I am leaving the server due to a faggoty admin named Dan Smith. Goodbye everyone and thank you for everything. I dont mind what happens to Blue Dynasty because i dont give a fuck about this server anymore, there are some good players but some just have to ruin it for some.

People like Dan/Admins are supposed to be there to help Roleplayers and assist them. Not ruin peoples gaming experience and Roleplay. Every time i start making some progress with Blue Dynasty. Dan always ends up ruining it for me. Even when he was the Co Leader. He broke up half the gang.
I dont see why the fuck he is an Admin, He has no respect towards our players and he is a really bad Admin and i bet more than half the people here would agree with that as you can see in the "Complaints" section he has like a million complaints about his admin status.

Dan does not know how to RP at all. Today when i was walking on the road peacefully with my boys trying to make some good progress. One of the Aperture men just drove right into us randomly when it was a red light. Then we said ICly "Fuck you" "The fuck you think you doin' foo'?" "Watch out nigga!" etc.. So he calls for backup /r I have been insulted by a gang of men" So a bunch of other guys come up to 5 of us with M4's "You have insulted an agent!" So we argue there for a while and then we walk into the bar. Another aperture is with them.. We just having a few drinks. Chilling.. And then they just aiming at us for no reason at all. They open fire randomly without any /me's or anything. Just kill us all. So i say fuck this.

Decoy

Silver Member
If he continues to get in my way all the time. I will quit, but if he doesent, then i will stay.. For now, I'm just gonna go out and cool off a little bit. Then see if i really wanna come back. Because at this stage i am fucking sick of it. There are some really good players on Red County and i would miss them alot. People like him have to ruin it.
Bye..

Decoy

Silver Member
TrentOrtiz said:
Message alec or ian . talk to them about it.
I doubt it will change anything.. I posted this for people to read and maybe they will understand this way.

Decoy

Silver Member
Ruining our RP and kicking me continueously because i was flaming him for flaming me and my members. He kicked me around 7 times for the reason [Fuck you too :D], [Fuck you too :D], [Fuck you too :D], [Fuck you too :D], [Fuck you too :D], [Fuck you too :D] And oh yeah guess what... Another [Fuck you too :D]
Not even bothered making a complaint form or taking screens of it. Hes not worth it.

Wenson

I know he keep kicking him
he cant even RP
I Dont think he should be a MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.