What's new

Bye Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Silver Member
Well i have made up my mind and i am quitting the server. There is some pretty decent people in the server i have to say, But the rest are just DMers, Non RPers, Hackers and noobs. I never really see any real RP in the server i have to say. It's a great script, one of my favourites. Great systems.
Today i got DMed and RKed around 4 times by different people, twice by a hacker and twice by some DMers. Also alot of Admins have kicked me for "Mixing" OOC and IC as they say.. Especially James Little, When i dont even mix at all.. I do (( )) unless the person is close to me and i can just do /b..
I am gonna move onto a heavy roleplay server because aparently i dont see much Roleplay in the server.

So i just have to say thanks for sticking by me and helping me out etc.. Alec Rae, Ian Burns, Dan Smith, Trey Stewart, Marcus Johnson, Ta Riggs, Lex Waqqa, Donnie Mariano, Mikhail(Sorry dont remember your second name lol..), Chipo Isoke, Tony Johnson, Matt Tucker(I have to say - the best cop in the server.) and many more... Thanks everyone.. Goodbye.

Hit me up at [email protected] if ya wanna chat to me or anything..

Yass

Donator
There's going to be some heads rolling when I find someone acting like/actually being a dumb shit noob.

Eric_Natsu

i feel you bro there is to many retard that dont know what ic and ooc are let alone powergame meta pk rk ck or any of those other things are someone has to make a tutorial about this shit i might even do it if i have time, the thing thats making me the maddest about the server is seing ads like this every 5 secs buy gun sell coke sell mat!? like come on irl there would never be ad like that make it like this - Selling quality construction materials to build homes call or sms now! kick for unrp ads done

Status
Not open for further replies.