What's new

Denied /buylicense for ammunation and /showweaponlicense for police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taras

I wish to offer a server a new option for ammunation. It /buyweapomlicense.Sut consists in that that if we wish to have the weapon, means we should have the license for weapon carrying. Also I wish to offer an option /showweaponlicense id that we could show the weapon licence for police.

Walker

Taras said:
I wish to offer a server a new option for ammunation. It /buyweapomlicense.Sut consists in that that if we wish to have the weapon, means we should have the license for weapon carrying. Also I wish to offer an option /showweaponlicense id that we could show the weapon licence for police.
support

Nikita_Cherdenko

pretty pointless considering the law of rc states that any weap legal or illegal when florished is taken after the suspect is arrested.

Fox

Banned
Skypo said:
A BIG and GIANT .. NO. The PD goes over the weapons licenses. Start reading the forums better muchacho.
Exactly. The police issue the weapon licenses thoroughly the person's criminal record so that no idiots can get a hold of a weapons license.

Yass

Donator
Aston said:
Skypo said:
A BIG and GIANT .. NO. The PD goes over the weapons licenses. Start reading the forums better muchacho.
Exactly. The police issue the weapon licenses thoroughly the person's criminal record so that no idiots can get a hold of a weapons license.
Yep, the Police do this since if someone got theirs taken, they'd just go and buy a new one. AKA Pointless.

http://www.rc-rp.com/red-county-sheriff-department-f12/weapon-license-rules-and-application-t653.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.