What's new

Invalid/Duplicate Business Text Label appearing as AFK text

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator

devs2.png

Bug Report - 28/05/2014 - 07:26am (GMT +8)

Main Account Name: Giga
In-game Name: Robby_Wilkinson
In-game Level: 8

Category
Feature Bug [X] - A bug relating to a feature in the server.
House/Business [X] - An issue relating to houses/businesses.

Please describe the bug in as much detail as you can:
Code:
I was going to the Clover in front of Palomino Block 9 when I noticed the text label of "Palomino Creek Electronic Shop" showing the AFK text instead of the business name. It seems that the AFK is linked to Jane_Hill, as the AFK tag disappeared when the player got kicked for AFK. There is then no text label appearing on the Electronic Shop.

What steps can be followed to reproduce the bug (to make it happen again):
Code:
What I did is: When spawning on Palomino Creek, I send my start-up commands (/toggold, /togglepm off, /togb). After these commands, I ran to the Clover in front of Palomino Block 9, enter the vehicle, /mask'ed, and use the /hotwire command. After a few seconds, I cancelled the hotwire (by exiting the vehicle). I turn my player camera around then noticed the text label of the Electronics Shop written with an AFK text. After three minutes, player "Jane_Hill" got kicked from the server for AFK and the text label disappeared from the business, thus no text is showing anymore.

Evidence of the bug:
XpimfgU.png

xIJuC0d.png

What do you need refunded, if anything?:
Code:
/

Giga

Donator
For some reason, I can't delete this thread anymore. I have transferred this bug report to the "Others" bug reports board.

Status
Not open for further replies.