What's new

Business Appraisal

lars

dick advocate
Retired Admin
Not sure if this should exactly be here. But i'm trying to find out how much this business can go for. It is the Video Blowout store in Fort Carson Mall. My friend and I have been trying to sell it but I think for too much. So here are it's stats.

Name: Video Blowout
Payout: $750
Type of Store: Electronic's Store

Awesomazing

Donator
Go to http://redcountyrp.com/

Sign in with your Masteraccount username and password

Click "My Characters" and click the character that the business is owned by

Press the Business section

It will show you statics about your business.

Don't expect Business Value, but somewhere around there.

PuDzeh

Donator
Several things need to be addressed when attempting to sell a business on Red County Roleplay sir. Most are IC and OOC at the same time.

The location. In real life, do you spend lots of money on an isolated diner that hardly gets business? Probably not.

I understand that in real life the mall would be always busy, but on RCRP the mall is not a preferable location at all, so businesses here are valued at much less.

The payout also has a place here. The business has a low payout so it is not as preferred, as such people are not willing to pay as much for it.

The name of businesses also has a place, I honestly only know that the store in question is an electronics store because I was in the channel on teamspeak with Ben Karner and Tommy when the mall was added and the businesses were made.

Who would think that a store named Video Blowout would indicate that it is an electronics store? People go to the stores that are obviously electronic stores by name.

So overall, undesirable business is undesirable. You'll have to just deal with the fact that it is not really sought after so prepare to only be getting low offers.

I hope that is enough for you sir.

Mac

Donator
As Pud said, if I were going to purchase a business, people in RC-RP will also use OOC incentive to set a price on something. Even if someone tells you ICLy that this building is a video store and lots of customers buy from it. OOCly you know you're not going to make any money so you don't purchase it.