What's new

Bugs and crashing recently

Nesset

Donator
Okay, your probably thinking oh fuck another rant topic! Well you'd be wrong. I think the people that are pissed about the recent update really should look at the pro's not just the cons. Yes crashing sucks but is it really frequent enough to get so pissed off about it you need to make a thread saying the server is absolute shit ect.? No, it's not that big of a deal people. Please take the time to understand that the development team and scripters have been putting a massive ammout of hard work into the 2.0 release for a very long time. Are the features really not enough to offset the Mountain Dew, red bull induced rage topics? I dunno. People should really be thanking the development team for all their time and effort. Just ticks me off seeing all this hate when these people are taking time out of their day to do WORK for free. Just think about it. The dev team IMO should be getting a lot more positive support than it is..

GMG123

Donator
Players here should be used to bugs and server crashes by now, its annoying- but I would like to see the people who complain about the problems actually do better themselves with an advanced SAMP script that RC:RP uses. That being said, they should not have released any updates until they were certain they had solved all major bugs like server crashing. I don't need to tell a SAMP scripter that the job isn't finished until solutions to the bugs have been found- they should know this themselves.

Charles

Retired Admin
GMG123 said:
Players here should be used to bugs and server crashes by now, its annoying- but I would like to see the people who complain about the problems actually do better themselves with an advanced SAMP script that RC:RP uses. That being said, they should not have released any updates until they were certain they had solved all major bugs like server crashing. I don't need to tell a SAMP scripter that the job isn't finished until solutions to the bugs have been found- they should know this themselves.

Before updates are released we as Testers do indeed try to ensure that no bugs make their way onto the main server however, sometimes you get a bug that you cannot replicate on the development server such as stranger tags, etc. However, rest assured that the recent bug causing the database to not respond is being looked into.