What's new

Bugged Textures - Help needed.

Newman.

Donator
Okay, so the past few days my GTA has been messing up, whenever I tab out and back in, textures expand and become all crazy. Ive reinstalled my game around... 10 times by now, I tryed to play the game without mods etc, but no luck. Any ideas why this is happening? It just happened recently.

xZCXbMf.jpg

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Possibly your graphics card on its way out?
Other then that, if you've reinstalled your game it should have new textures/files, so either your game is loading the old version with the bugged ones still from somewhere, or it's not the game itself causing this.

Try looking through your PC for the copy you had when it started, and delete it completely, then uninstall GTA SA using the uninstall.exe or through your operating systems file manager, then reinstall GTA once all the old ones are removed and uninstalled.

Edit: It may help to check for an update on your graphics card, I had glitches like this on my old PC when my graphics card needed an update.

Newman.

Donator
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Possibly your graphics card on its way out?
Other then that, if you've reinstalled your game it should have new textures/files, so either your game is loading the old version with the bugged ones still from somewhere, or it's not the game itself causing this.

Try looking through your PC for the copy you had when it started, and delete it completely, then uninstall GTA SA using the uninstall.exe or through your operating systems file manager, then reinstall GTA once all the old ones are removed and uninstalled.

Edit: It may help to check for an update on your graphics card, I had glitches like this on my old PC when my graphics card needed an update.
I just updated to a R9 280x, so its not my GPU on the way out. My drivers are up to date with catalyst. I guess ill see if its my GPU verson etc. I tried using the backup from when it worked, it still glitched out.

I guess its my GPU, ill take a look at drivers.

Newman.

Donator
I5 Quad Core. 3.0GHz
8GB DDR3 Ram, Corsair
Radeon R9 280x

Either way, found out I had beta version of catalyst -.- I installed a different version and I will text it out Tommorrow.