What's new

BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haiku_Kaesu

I don't know where to put this... Anyway.. I would like $4,000 granted back to my account, Haiku_Kaesu, because the bug at the boat dmv.
Not that i'm saying the online game support is bad but i requested assistance once. I got it fixed. Then i tried dmv again. Thought i just didn't need to fall. Turns out you can't enter the boat itself. Fix both my account by giving me back my $4,000 i rightfully need back because of the money i forked up via DMV. No assistance was given this time. i lost $4000.. D: pissed off as shit.
sa-mp-031.png

Haiku_Kaesu

Daniel said:
I failed heli test, and its $15 000. So 4000 is nothing. Go do some sidejobs.
No, but this is a bug. It's not that i suck and i can't drive the boat. If you look at the image, i can't even go near the boat and it's nearly impossible to get near it. When you go near the boat and press F, nothing happens. Jump on the boat and press f? you fall down. Then you can only swim upwards. See, what piss's me off is i didn't have the chance to even fail. I was stuck there with no support.

Anonymous

Right, the boat test is bugged. Except, when I did it, it said the boat was owned by someone...

john_murray7

Banned
And like we ever need to use ramps to jump over rocks. Thats non rp aint it? And Alec coded trap jumps there what pisses me off. There are 2 ramps. One leads to finish and other to a trap where you cant get out. Nice aint it? Use the wrong ramp and get fucked. Thats what happened to me along with these listed here.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
I will give you a refund, since I had the same problem.
Contact me In-Game.

I will mention this to the administration section.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.