What's new

Bug that has only happened to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hello, I want to start by saying thank you to the helpers that directed me here, i've had a very weird bug going on in the game. Today my wifi has been a little ''off'' let's say and it kicked me out quite a few times from the server but everytime i log back in my money is gone and everytime its 10,000 Dollars dissapearing, i wanted to record it happening but then the Wi-Fi ''Magically'' fixed im at the point where i dont even have a thousand dollars left anymore? I had a little more than 50,000, I dont remember exactly how much, i just wanted to ask if there's a way to fix it? or if it's possible to get my money back somehow? Thank you in advance.

Mac

Tester
Thanks for your post. As for as refunding any lost money, you would need to try and screen-record or document you losing the money, and post a refund topic to get it back. Might be a visual bug on your end, as anytime money enters/leaves your player it is handled server-side.

If you happen to have any evidence that shows what is happening, please also post a bug report so us Developers can look into it!

Here are the links!

Refunds
Bug Reports

EarlsWorld

Tester
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status