What's new

Denied /bolo command for police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yass

Donator
Before I start, BOLO=Be-On-Look-Out.

Basically a member(ANY rank at all) of either two Sheriff's Department factions(This was intended for V1) could put a "BOLO Alert" out to all on-duty Officers via a simple command(/bolo [text])

What I was thinking for this would be "Police Message: Code B.O.L.O from [name] - Description of suspect(s): [text entered in /bolo]" dis-reguard this if a /dispatch(or something similar) command is introduced in V1.

EDIT: "Police Message: BOLO(Code 7) from [name of Officer] - Suspect description: ((Then they just type)) **Description of [Suspect name]**. Details: Rape."

So the command /bolo [description of suspect] [details]

Fox

Banned
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Don't just do /support, actually give an explanation.

I support this, but one thing about /bolo [name], we don't always know the name of the suspect. In /bolo we could put a description of what they look like, or what they are driving, but we don't always know the name.

Robin_Alterlis

Bronze Member
/support

We can also do something like this: /bolo [name] [text]

So for example: /bolo James Attacking a LEO

And then something like this will appear *BOLO ALERT* *Robin Alterlis discribes James, Details: Attacking a LEO
Or something else, Just an example

Yass

Donator
Aston said:
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Don't just do /support, actually give an explanation.

I support this, but one thing about /bolo [name], we don't always know the name of the suspect. In /bolo we could put a description of what they look like, or what they are driving, but we don't always know the name.
It was intended to be a description alone, but I like Robin's idea.

"Police Message: BOLO(Code 7) from [name of Officer] - Suspect description: ((Then they just type)) **Description of [Suspect name]**. Details: Rape."

So the command /bolo [description of suspect] [details]

Yass

Donator
craig_jizzy said:
Lol put out (giggity) an amber alert for rape on a cop
We received a shipmant of BRAND NEW gear last night, we now carry standered-issue condoms and dildos for situations of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.