What's new

Bob Stevenson's Suicide Attempt Fails!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Banned
Bob Stevenson is a moron. He rams cops, runs from the cops, and also fights the cops. One thing is for sure this ex-cop, has a bad reputation with the cops. One day he decided to ram a cop and get away with it. Well the police chased him and chased him, until they finally caught up to him on a bridge. He decided to jump. He hit the ground hard. To our surprise he got up and was unharmed, he attempted to run, but was stopped by a police cruiser running him over down the road, which injured him critically. He was then left in the middle of the road to die. No one has seen him since. If this man is still alive and you see him please call 911 and ask for the police. Bob Stevenson is black, drives a blue Stafford, and is believed to be affiliated with the blue dynasty. He may be armed and dangerous and he may be very suicidal and won't be afraid to take people with him. This man is also believed to be one of Red Counties', top sexual predators. He will attempt to lure you in whether you are a male, female, or both. I advise you not to ride with this man as he will attempt to rape you while in your vehicle. That is, if he is still alive...

Mark

Banned
Also beware that he might try to ask for a ride if he is getting chased.
Led us threw a long chase....but it didn't end so good for him.

Bishop

Retired Admin
*Adds to the report before submission in bold lettering*
This man is also believed to be one of Red Counties', top sexual predators. He will attempt to lure you in whether you are a male, female, or both. I advise you not to ride with this man as he will attempt to rape you while in your vehicle. That is, if he is still alive...

craig_jizzy

/me thinks back
I remember when he was still a cop and there was this big gun fight and a man was killed so I ran around the corner and saw him sitting in his car, and I just screamed "MURDER" and lead him to the fight and he arrests this guy drags him to his car and drives off.... 10 mins later he comes back and says, "who else wants some"... It was every man for himself then. ((scary times... scary times))

Fox

Banned
craig_jizzy said:
/me thinks back
I remember when he was still a cop and there was this big gun fight and a man was killed so I ran around the corner and saw him sitting in his car, and I just screamed "MURDER" and lead him to the fight and he arrests this guy drags him to his car and drives off.... 10 mins later he comes back and says, "who else wants some"... It was every man for himself then. ((scary times... scary times))
((/me is OOC))

Hassan

Diamond Member

The administrative team have reviewed the contents in this thread.
We have decided to archive this topic as it is outdated.​

Status
Not open for further replies.