Owner Name : Jimmy Bone
Phone Number : 6122818
Starting Bid : 800,000
Auto-Win : 1,000,000$
Minimal Bid's Step's : 10,000$

((Payout is 1100$ ))

Matt Grendal

Bronze Member
(( atempting to scamm not only are you dumb that is in single player because there is no yellow triangle above that your scribled out the bottom right corner i thing you sohuld be banned from forums for this stunt))

Ghost

Silver Member
Matt Grendal said:
(( atempting to scamm not only are you dumb that is in single player because there is no yellow triangle above that your scribled out the bottom right corner i thing you sohuld be banned from forums for this stunt))
(( its just a picture :S ))

Icy

Gold Member
Matt Grendal said:
(( It's just a fucking picture you idiot, go check if he owns it. ))

Matt Grendal

Bronze Member
why wouldnt he just take a online picture on the server instead of a single player photo.... sounds like a scame too me and then why did he scribble the right corner out then

Anonymous

Your one of the biggest idiots..
I did download that pic from a website because i was in a hurry to go to school and i didn't had time to take screen shots,so that's why i post this really quick.
And just to ask how i can scam you when i don't own this business Smartass?

john_murray7

Banned
Jimmy_Bone said:
Your one of the biggest idiots..
I did download that pic from a website because i was in a hurry to go to school and i didn't had time to take screen shots,so that's why i post this really quick.
And just to ask how i can scam you when i don't own this business Smartass?
You know you're selling it on this thread aint you?

Nikita_Cherdenko

not sure about the payout, dk, but I own a pizza stack and it's definatly not 1.1k.And i paid less than 600k.800k is too much for nearly any bizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.