What's new

Blue Dynasty (Official Faction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Silver Member

It all started when Marcus "Decoy" Deuce moved out to the country-side, where as Red County. He first moved into a trailer down at the trailer park. He has came from a rough area in Los Santos Jefferson, He was hoping to get away from the violence and hate but it followed him to the country side.

He started seeing alot of mafia activity in Blueberry and Palomino Creek. One day he decided to go over to the mafia in Blueberry and talk to them. The leader needed help of spying on the other mafia in Palomino. So he did, He was stopping by Montgomery.. Where he met a man called Marcus Johnson. They both got on really well. He got Marcus Johnson to work with the mafia aswell. They didnt work with them officially, they we're just mercenary's. After a few weeks. Decoy and Marcus had'nt talked for a while. Marcus rang up Decoy so they talked about how things are going with them. Turned out that Marcus had gone and started working for the other mafia. Decoy did'nt want to work without him. Decoy had just been given a chance to join the mafia officially, But he denied. He had something else in mind. He met up with Marcus and they talked about forming their own gang. Do things by them selves and get power in Red County. At the start.. It didnt really work out too well. It was hard making money when the mafia's we're around taking all the money that was supposed to be going to Decoy and Marcus. They could'nt do anything to stop the mafia, If they did. They would have end up being killed.

Marcus left Red County. Decoy had no boys anymore, they we're all killed or dissapeared. He started working like a normal civillian, working his way up in jobs making more and more money. After a few months of hard work, he quit his jobs, He had enough money to buy a few cars and a place up in Mulholland hills. Even though he had only two or three boys. He decided to merge with another new black gang from Blueberry. Decoy had a meeting with them.. He was then rolling with the boys of the black gang, He gained their trust and respect. None of Decoys boys were ever around. He asked the boys if they wanna work for me instead, they all agree'd and left the leader of the other gang leader with almost no more members. He dismerged and the boys decided to go with him.
Now he is still living up in the Mulholland hills with all his home boys, making money everyday by hustling out in the streets. Showing that they exist and they are there to stay. They have named themselves the Blue Dynasty, With several members and are increasing in size. Marcus Deuce is rolling along with Trey Stewart, Tony Johnson, Dan Smith, Ta Riggs, James Bland, Chipo Isoke and more. Avoiding the law and making money.

SKIN ID:143

This skin can be used by ONLY the leader of the faction

SKIN ID:176

This skin can be used by anyone within the faction

SKIN ID:28

SKIN ID:21

SKIN ID:66

SKIN ID:24

SKIN ID:297 (Madd Dogg)

Code:
OOC

Name:
Nationality:
Level:
How active can you be (In hours a day):

The Test

Explain OOC:
Explain IC:
Explain Metagaming:
Explain Powergaming:
Give us a good Afro-American slang/sentence:
Show me how you would jack a car, with /me's etc:
Show me how you would throw a punch at someone, with /me's etc:
Here's a tutorial/example what your application should look like

Kaspar_Vellamae said:
Announcment: If you want to join us, You MUST know how to RP. No sense in making an application if you don't know how to RP. If you don't know something, look at other applications which have been accepted. DO NOT copy other applications, try to say the things what you dont know with your words. If you don't know anything and you just copy other applications, you WILL be Denied.

-------------------------------

If you want to join us IG then don't /PM us. You have to RP your way in if you want to join us. Like call someone in our gang and say that you want to meet or something and then if you meet us then say that you want to join us. Look at our members list and then use your phonebook to get a number of someone in Blue D. who are online IG. DO NOT mix IC & OOC. OOC terms you must say only for us, use /b. Like if i tell you to get black skin in /b, dont say 'ok' in /o, cause /o is for all the server. If you want to join, You MUST /agree with our rules. Cause once you in, only way out is through death.

------------------------------
Kaspar_Vellamae said:
EDIT:

Tutorial for application format:

OOC

Name: Jordan White
Nationality: British
Time Zone: GMT
Level: 1
How active can you be (In hours a day): 16 hours? Maybe more, I have alot of days off at the moment.

The Test

Explain OOC: OOC means Out of Character, this means that anything said in OOC cannot be used to any advantage of at all in Character, mostly OOC is used to speak about things non-related to the game, real life, reporting a player, speaking to a player via their real name. All of these things would be considered out of character.
Explain IC: In Character, things said in character effect the game directly, this could be, telling another character something, confirming something, if that person knows something etc;
Explain Metagaming: Metagaming is when a player uses Out of Character knowledge to their advantage In Character, which is classed as mixing. For example
Metagamer: Hey Johnny
Johnny_Bubblesworth: Who the fuck are you?
Metagamer: It's not hard to read your name .. :L
If Johnny had never met this metagamer before, then the metagamer shouldn't know the name of Johnny, unless he finds it out In Character
Explain Powergaming: Powergaming is trying to force actions of role play onto another player without their permission or their original plan of action, for example:
Player 1: /me opens the car door and pulls Player 2 out of the car.

This is powergaming due to the fact, if a player is in a car, and the car is running it signifies they have the keys to the vehicle and could lock/pull the door closed on player 1. However player one doesn't give that chance and proceeds to just press F - This is powergaming.
Give us a good Afro-American slang/sentence: "A'yo nigga, chu' strapped?"
Show me how you would jack a car, with /me's etc:

/me tries the door of the vehicle
/me takes hold of the hammer from his jacket
/me cracks the hammer into the window
/do the window smashes on impact
/me reaches into the vehicle, pulling up the door button
/do the door unlocks.

Example two (jacking from a person)
/me approaches the driver side window
/me knocks onto the window
/do the driver rolls down the window
"Can I have directions?"
/me pulls his glock on the driver disgreetly
/me leans over, pulling the keys from the ignition
/attempt to pull the keys out (succeed)
"Hop outta' the car"
/me gets into the vehicle, placing the keys back
/me rolls up the windows, and locks the door.
Show me how you would throw a punch at someone, with /me's etc:
/me glares towards "John_Smith"
/me suddenly swings his right hand forward attempting to John's jaw
/do S/F? (S)
/me cracks his hand right off of John's jaw

------------------------------

Have a good time RolePlaying!

-OOC Rules-

-Always stay and hang around in Blueberry-
-Never kill anyone for an OOC reason, all killings must be through Role-play-
-Follow EVERY SINGLE RC-RP Rule, No Exceptions-
-Listen to Higher Rank-
-Never Roll Alone-
-Don't Kill Anyone in Our Faction-
-Must Role-Play Black-
-No Death-Matching, Metagaming, Nor Revenge Killing-
-Be Loyal To the Faction-
-Don't Provoke Anyone, Including the Police, Mafias, Or Gangs-
-Don't Beg For Promotions-
-Too many warnings can result as a kick out of the faction-
-If you join, you agree to RPly be FPked or CKed out of the faction-
-Be active in the gang, If you have any alts you must let me know-
-Refuse to RP in any Event/Scenario while in the gang, This can lead to a kick out of the faction-
-Respect gang members and the whole server including admins-
-Always Roleplay at your best ability-

-IC Rules-

-Always chill in Blueberry-
-If the Kingpin tells you to do something, You leave everythin' else and go do it-
-Always carry around your rag and drive blue cars-
-Never question the Kingpin and always follow their orders-
-Blood In, Blood Out, Once you in, the only way out is through death-
-Never snitch on anybody, Snitches are punished-
-Never tell the cops any info about the gang-
-Never roll alone, always stay in at least a group of three-
-Listen to higher ranks, Don't command ranks that are higher than you-
-If the police got you surrounded, You better not bring any homies into the trouble-
-Never show your gun in public unless necessary due to another gang-
-Don't fight with any of the homies in the gang, All fights will be handled and taken care of by the Kingpin-
-Never go making deals or relationships with other gangs unless you're told by the Kingpin-

Active - Online everyday of the week at least for an hour.
Semi-Active - Online every once in a while. Not to be seen much.
Inactive - Online almost never. Doesn't spend time on the server.

Kingpin
Marcus "Decoy" Deuce [Active]
"Damian" "DC" "Clerks" [Semi-Active]

Triple O.G
(Warnings:0/3) "Tony" "TJ" "Johnson" [Inactive]
(Warnings:0/3) "NAME" "NAME" "NAME" [Status]

Double O.G

Original Gangsta
(Warnings:0/3) "Shawn" "Shaw" "Wayans" [Semi-Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Wayne" "Lil Wayne" "Reed" [Semi-Active]

Gangsta

Street Soulja
(Warnings:0/3) "Craig" "Jizz" "Jizzy" [Inactive]
(Warnings:1/3) "Dante" "D.M" "Marley" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Jermaine" "J.P" "Poulet" [Active]

Soulja
(Warnings:1/3) "Andrew" "A.P" "Pereire" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Darnel" "D.L" "Lofton" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Darius" "D.S" "Smith" [Active]
(Warnings:1/3) "Lewis" "L.C" "Cambell" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Armoni" "A.B" "Baker" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Dwayne" "D.F" "Forge" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Dwayne" "D-Ray" "Ronson" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Marc" "M.J" "Jayshak" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Terrell" "Devious" "Deuce" [Semi-Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Deshawn" "D.W" "Wallace" [Active]
(Warnings:0/3) "Jordan" "J.K" "Keith" [Semi-Active]

Post is still Underconstruction! New things may be added.[/center]

beauhobbs

Only thing i dislike is the idea of an application, gangs have been seen to me as ICly joined not applied for. Although again it gets people to go on forums regularly.

Decoy

Silver Member
Ah yeah i was gonna say that Application is not necessary, even if you do fill it out, you still gotta RP your way into the Faction..

Michael_Corner

Decoy said:
Ah yeah i was gonna say that Application is not necessary, even if you do fill it out, you still gotta RP your way into the Faction..
lol...just remove it :roll:

Decoy

Silver Member
Michael_Corner said:
Decoy said:
It looks better with it there :D

And look what i wrote on top on top of "The Application"

Michael_Corner

Decoy said:
Michael_Corner said:
Decoy said:
It looks better with it there :D

And look what i wrote on top on top of "The Application"
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.