What's new

Black Mesa Research (( Un-Official ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

beauhobbs

The Story
Black Mesa, Once an organisation that ruled over aperture from its enormous government funding, Now just an accumulation of the remaining scientists cowering in the corners of Bone County, Hiding....

But now, They have decided to begin their rise!

Before we get to that though, How did Black Mesa go from the best to the near-dead enterprise it is today?

It all started on Thursday 27Th of January, 1953. When Dr. Isaac Kleiner, founder of Black Mesa, got his first check of government funding. Many years past and some great inventions were made, Hidden from the outside world, One of witch include "D.O.G" Built by Mr. Arne Magnusson on Friday 15Th of July 1983.

D.O.G is one of the first "robot" of any form created. D.O.G is still hidden from the world even to this day. However some of his upgrade features have been leaked during the aperture take over. Including these photo's...

To the left, D.O.G, still in the BETA phase. To the right, Alyx Vance, The one who D.O.G was gifted to and the one who later upgraded D.O.G to the next stage(s).

However shortly down the line in 1985 aperture found out about D.O.G and began fighting for this technology.

Later in 1987 Black Mesa heard some shocking news. Aperture had enough of D.O.G's blueprints to make their own and so they did.

Loaded with a 7.62 mm gatling gun or "mini-gun" if you will... The aperture "Strider" took Black Mesa down with a great force. Sadly this photo is the only one in the world and the man who took it did not survive.

Aperture took over all of San Andreas leaving Black Mesa in the dust in the early years of 1987. Black Mesa was not seen by the outside world for the next five years.

However in 1989 Black Mesa had come under a new power. Professor Dan Freeman aged 37. The same man who had re-built D.O.G after the war between the two competing research facilities. He decided that Black Mesa would have to rise up. Secretly Prof. Smith and a few of his colleagues have been building up for another appearance in Bone County. That rise up, is now.

The Ranks
CEO - Prof. Dan Freeman
Executive Producer - Cyrus Vakarian
Lead Scientist - NONE
Senior Scientist - NONE
Scientist - Dr. Josh Clarke ; Darrel Sogoba & Joseph Bagster
Head Of Security - Joey Belgier
Guard - Daniel Biell ; Antonio Lucciano ; Robert Whittaker & Medelin Escobar

Skins, Base & Vehicles

Base

This base was chosen for a few reasons....

1) The garage.
2) Aperture would not expect a house to be the base of a old rivalry.
3) There is a secret cave around the back of the house that later on we would like a heli-pad the other side. (( after we have become stronger again. ))
4) I like this house xD

Skins

Skin ID - 147 Command - /skin 8

Skin ID - 72 Command - /skin 7

Skin ID - 73 Command - /skin 6

Skin ID - 50 Command - /skin 5

Skin ID - 93 Command - /skin 4

Skin ID - 9 Command - /skin 3

Skin ID - 16 Command - /skin 2

Skin ID - 70 Command - /skin 1

vehicles

Vehicles are TOP SECRET!!!!
Application

Code:
Removed due to it being OOC

Yurik Cherdenko

Worse version of appeture? Whats the point in having another random corporation of death, unless you are going to compete with each other.

Fishy

Donator
IC Section
Name:Mike_Andersson
Birth Date:[14] / [10] / [1967]
Place of Birth:Sweden
Address:6 peach palmino
Phone Number:9722
Languages Spoken From Strongest first, Weakest Last:Swedish,English,
Race:Swedish
Why do you wish to join Black Mesa:Because it would be great to have me on the team and i want to protect the base,, If anyone tells me to something i will do it for them(( Only in the Co)),
What position best fits your character and why (Scientist/guard):Guard ,because im Very good whit firearms and very friendly
Education:The Army ,i was a sergant in the army

OOC Section
Do you use Team Speak:yes
Timezone(GMT/EST): (GMT+01:00)
Explain Deathmatching, Revenge-Kill, Metagaming and Powergaming:Killing people whitout a reason. non roleplay,you died and wanted revenge so you killed him (Unless OOC),Outside knowledge IG,Making Someone do something when it is not possible

beauhobbs

Yurik Cherdenko said:
Worse version of appeture? Whats the point in having another random corporation of death, unless you are going to compete with each other.
We are competing and if you read it you would realise that ICly we have been for the past 20 years+

Chuck_Bartowski said:
((you cant just steal the mechanic skin))
We are not "Stealing" it... We are ASKING for it... We are UN-OFFICIAL if you read..

Fishy123 said:
IC Section
Why do you wish to join Black Mesa:Because it would be great to have me on the teamNot long enough
What position best fits your character and why (Scientist/guard):GuardYou forgot a bit...AND WHY
Education:Answer goes hereTry answering it.

OOC Section
Timezone(GMT/EST): 01:00 ((GMT+ + what? 1, 2, 3? Add GMT +1 or whatever))
Explain Deathmatching, Revenge-Kill, Metagaming and Powergaming:Killing people whitout a reason. non roleplay,you died and wanted revenge so you killed him (Unless OOC),Outside knowledge IG,Making Someone do something when it is not possible
Red = what you done wrong
Green = What you need to do to fix it..

You have 24 hours.

Fishy123 said:
IC Section
Why do you wish to join Black Mesa:Because it would be great to have me on the team and i want to protect the base,, If anyone tells me to something i will do it for them(( Only in the Co)),
What position best fits your character and why (Scientist/guard):Guard ,because im Very good whit firearms and very friendly
Education:The Army ,i was a sergant in the army

OOC Section
Timezone(GMT/EST): (GMT+01:00)
Denied, You fail to write a lengthy story with paragraphs and a good standard of grammar.

Joshy

So it's Aperture v2.0. I mean, Aperture is based off of, on this server, HL2, and Black Mesa is based off of HL2. They're both research facilities. They both are rich. So what the hell.

beauhobbs

Joshy said:
So it's Aperture v2.0
No its basicly Apertures rival; V2 = Better than V1 but we are crap compared to Aperture ICly Thus we are Aperture V0.5 or V0.25

Aperture = Huge Military bases + can do pretty much anything...

Black Mesa = A House + Can't do anything because aperture will own them.

Aperture = HUGE government funding, MASSIVE weaponry (Tanks/hunter/m4's)

Black Mesa = Very little government funding, Small or no weaponry

Aperture = High tech satellite equipment.

Black Mesa = D.O.G

Joshy

Joshy said:
I mean, Aperture is based off of, on this server, HL2, and Black Mesa is based off of HL2. They're both research facilities. They both are rich. So what the hell.

beauhobbs

Joshy said:
Joshy said:
I mean, Aperture is based off of, on this server, HL2, and Black Mesa is based off of HL2. They're both research facilities. They both are rich. So what the hell.
I mean Black Mesa to be in the stage of HL2 Ep1/Ep2 When they are poor as shit and on the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.