What's new

Black Brothers 7 ( Un-Official )

Status
Not open for further replies.

paxie

Administrator
(( SOME THINGS ARENT FINISHED YET, I'll ADD [WIP] AT THE START OF THING WHICH AREN'T FINISHED. IF YOU WOULD JUST SAY THERE ARE TOO MANY GANGS, THEN DONT COMMENT THIS. WE AREN'T A BIG GANG OR SOEMTHING, WE WANT TO RP AS POOR PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN WITH RPING, I DONT CARE IF EVERYONE /nonsupports THIS. ))

((WIP))Black Brothers 7 - A gang, which have been maken by people who are kicked out of community, its a poor black gang, by saying black, i mean the colors and 3/4 of members are black people. They're getting money from selling candies.
The members of Black Brothers 7, are always young, strong persons and people who are "kicked" out of the community, poor people who dont have even money for a breed.
They are also little thiefs, so watch your back. [We can rob you when you dont know about it.]
Black Brothers 7, are also hooligans.

(( The history is a bit fucked with grammar, i'll check it later when i'll have more time. ))
New York, Brooklyn, 1991 year
It all began on 7 April 1991 year, when Steven'sparents moved to Brooklyn.It was a typical residental destrict,for people average size, there was alot of parks, where in "Stev" in his "children time" was taking all of his time in it with his friends. In the park there was so many big trees, old ruins of some buildings. Some time later, it all looks more bad, hooligans were throwing trashes on the ground. About one month after, more people starts to make graffiti, now, the ruined walls were full of graffiti's with "Bad Things".
Some time later, so many people starts to hate them. Police were interested in this group, they want to catch them. The group, for avoid getting catched by police, they start to have
Hoods, some kinds of bandanas on their heads.

New York, Brooklyn, 1991.
Less than some months, the fourteenth in June, "Steve", together with my friends created the group, which was to represent their style, which is held for so long. They had to be dark clothing items. The name has many meanings, as everything that has happened in Brooklyn'ie, the first letter of the name would be the letter "B". Further, what would represent their brotherly ties - "B". The final element was the figure, as it was seven of them, it was seven. All consisted of a single whole. Name Steven is similar to the number of "Seven", the name also to identify the brothers. Steven Brother - Brother Seven, Seven Brothers, who were from different races, they were both whites and blacks. As it wore dark clothing, dressed myself, this group a final name - Black Brothers 7, with elements of all the links.

New York, Bronx, 1993r.
In 2004. came an important moment in the life Stev'a, had to move to another district. This was necessary due to financial problems of his family. It was a very difficult task for his parents, because that was the whole group of very zżyta together. This has led to konfiktów between him and his parents. In the end there was a move. Steven was rarely at home, most of them fled, which led to the Stev'a contact with the criminal world. Then it felt aversion to life, had begun to claim the entire world. The effect was to demolish this and hooliganism. Several years later, Stev won recognition and respect to all colleagues. He was considered the strongest of all, as the Boss. Then it also occurred to the creation of a criminal organization, which had the same name as the group formed by Stev'a two years earlier. Then it began to be interested in the police.

Half a year later, after completing 21 years Steven out of town, was taken to the army, where he worked for the next few years. He recruits. Check their durability, resistance to psychological. Every day, gave them heavy tasks but they dutifully performed them. But his luck did not last long - rookies were mad at the young officer. Every day, gave them some task and he remained in the database and rested. They decided to get rid of it and plan to have cruel. During a morning classes began to go early, and Steven and a group of recruits were with him, while the rest ran. After a while we all rushed to the young Brother, bumping him severely. Then they took the officer and threw the unconscious to a nearby container. After a long time he awoke, he awoke and realized what happened. Upset, he returned to the house, dressed up and went to the airport. Shocked, he went to Red County for a new life, he make a same group as he had before, he have new friends now.

Central Place - Here is a place, where all members are meeting, gang members are also checkin' everybody who enters here, if someone brakes the rules - bullet in his head. You can see graffiti on the walls. (( If he brakes some rules, then FCK [we are allowed to, in applications i'll add "Did you accept a CK" then we can FCK him.] ))

A place, where you can see Inhibiants of District, and graffiti makers. They have a permission to hang around here, they must care about it.
There are also some flats for Inhibiants Of District (( Just IC. )), and this place isn't only for living, there are also little bars and garages. We are selling drugs here too.. (( IC too. [we'll get money for it]))

Steven Brother -Group Leader

Roots Mauva -Group Vice Leader

Steve Torez - Inhibiant Of District​

Group Leader - The founder of the gang, he leads everything.

Group Vice Leader - The Leader of the gang, he leads everything when group leader can't.

Respected Man ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ A person, who is taking care of new people, he is also leading them sometimes. He is respected in the gang

Hooded Man ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ A person, who is selling drugs and guns, he is respected in the gang a bit too, he is here long.

Group Player ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Person, its like a normal member, he is also taking care of Graffiti creator and Inhabitant of District, he is defending them too.

Graffiti Creator / Outsider ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ A person, who makes graffiti on some streetz, gang members are always checking them, they are also like outsiders.

Inhabitant of District ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Person, who lives in our streets.

IC:​
All IC rules will be mentioned IG

OOC:​
1. Try to make some climat here, and dont just stay with /crosarms, we're lookin' for creative people.
2. RP as best as you can
3. We aren't lookin' fo' people who are playin' oocly aswell.
4. If you brake server rules, you'll get punished with a warning, or fired out.

I'll give the download later.

Hm, we are going to RP a poor people, we're going to RP things like we're sick, we're going to make graffiti too, if you want to see us roleplaying, come to our HQ tomorrow.
( Yes i know i dont show where is our HQ, but i'll show it today ))

The application is Fully OOC, you'll do this but you still need to make a little application IC, this just gives you a better chance to be a Inhibiant of District.
PM me wid' that format.
APPLICATION :
How old are you (( OOC )) :
Your character name :
Whats your character gonna to be? ( Like a dealer, and things. ) :
Describe your character (How he is old, and things.):
Why you choose us? :
What you'll add to our District, or gang? :
What styl of gaming are you going to do? you'll be a normal person, who wants a flat here, a dealer, a person who wants to join us, or whateva'? :
Story Of Your Character :
Do you accept a CK? :

paxie

Administrator
[email protected] Thanks fo' support :p
hehe, i changed some things with members, now im gonna to do the HQ eh... anyway, we accept White Boys too.. but we aren't very friendly to them.
Also, we'll have houses for people just IC, first they just live here and if they want to join, you know. :p

paxie

Administrator
Did i said something? if you're coming to said there are too many gangs, please gtfo of my topic.
Also, all of the criminal factions are "PROOMEGANIGGAZ KILL EVERYONE WHO ARE FUCKIN' WID' US" we aren't like dis', anyway, nevermind. ))

Muncini

Donator
This faction Dead? I never see any of your ¨boys¨ at your ¨hood¨...

paxie

Administrator
Ay, since no-one wanted to join and rping with boys from /do is boring, the faction is dead, i'll talk with admin to move this to archive, but now i need to talk with one person.. and probably we'll be back, but maybe.

Decoy

Silver Member
Armando if you want to keep this gang i'm gonna have to CK you or FPk you out of my faction. You can't be in two at the same time..

paxie

Administrator
I was making this on my alt, and it fails about two weeks ago, and im not going to keep that, and i was talking with D.C about that, and its going to ben, mai friend.
[If you can, move it to archive]
PS. Wait what, i can't be in another gang on my alt?

Harold

Silver Member
Decoy said:
Armando if you want to keep this gang i'm gonna have to CK you or FPk you out of my faction. You can't be in two at the same time..
indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.