Donator
Master Account: caden
IG Name: Kazuma Toshio
IG Level: 13
Admin who banned you: Daniel Reed
Reason for ban: Abusing /tow
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: A few nights ago, it was late (or early, 5am ish) I was RPing alone (being very bored) and RPing my car was broke and went to get a tow truck to tow it off to a repair shop, it needed to be fix anyways. I drove the truck to Monty and got my car, took it to get it fixed then towed the car back, leaving the truck parked near the SAN News building. Later, there was some player in a tow truck towing all the vehicles in Montgomery to a certain road near the bank and my car was one of the cars towed away. I went to the street of all the cars trying to locate my vehicle and I couldn't find it so I logged off and right back on hoping to spawn at my house and have my vehicle in my driveway. Unfortunately, it spawned me over in the middle of all the vehicles again while some player was there too, and I'm assuming he's the one who PM'd Daniel and told him to ban me.

Kyle Shipley

Donator
Could this ban at least be changed to a temp ban?A perm ban for something this simple is a little aggressive.

Davis

Retired Admin
ISHkbzI.png

The unban appeal was successful, however you will have an extended ban period to serve.

Ban Length: 2 days.
Unban Date: 2nd July 2014.
Reason/Details: Please do not let it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.