Bronze Member
Master Account: Classified
IG Name: Joshua Patterson
IG Level: 2 (main is 16)
Admin who banned you: Daniel Reid
Reason for ban: Transferring faction weapons
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: Honestly I was a bit pissed off at first because I lost a gun on my main due to the bug and then a friend of mine (Lexi Lawson) who I have known since the first week I joined this server peer pressured me into giving her guns. This led to me continuing to do it as it was an easy way to get guns and I thought it would be good for the RP side of things. I didn't really abuse the gun while RPing at all, I didn't just go around provoking people and what-not so I can shoot them, I really just used it to get out of getting myself arrested with the cops and what-not which I do understand I should not have done. I am also a cop on my alt and really the day gets quite boring without any action so I thought it would be fun for both the officers and I to get into a shootout every once in a while. I'm seriously sorry that I did what I did and promise that it will never happen again if I am ever given the opportunity play here again.

Davis

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: You committed this offence more than just once, so you shall not be unbanned for at LEAST 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.