Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesset

Donator
Master Account: Codac
IG Name: N/A
IG Level: N/A
Admin who banned you: BigD
Reason for ban: Banned from the community (TeamSpeak ban)
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: I'm only asking to be unbanned on TeamSpeak, thats it. Just so I can easily talk to people. If you're going to say no, I wouldn't be surprised. But, I really didn't do much with TeamSpeak, even though I couldn't even if I tried. Just asking for an unban from it so I can talk to people.

Moretta

Donator
Re: Codac TS Unban appeal

As someone who was involved with Codac's bad I believe my input is needed.

To keep it short, Codac sent hacks to other players via teamspeak, therefore heavily breaking rules on there.
I also believe unbanning him will surround him with people that will give him the incentive to ban evade again, being no help to anyone.

Nesset

Donator

Moretta said:

To keep it short, Codac sent hacks to other players via teamspeak, therefore heavily breaking rules on there.
I also believe unbanning him will surround him with people that will give him the incentive to ban evade again, being no help to anyone.
I am just posting this on his behalf...

Jboi

Retired Admin

Nesset said:
Moretta said:

I am just posting this on his behalf...
I think he knows that, Moretta's just giving his opinion. I think it's funny how he wants to be unbanned on the medium that he committed the offense on too but I'll leave this up to BigD as I was in no way involved with this ban.

Davis

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: You're permanently banned from all of Red County Roleplay's services because you clearly cannot be trusted nor should you receive the privilege to use any of our services. You ban evaded on them and you're not coming back until the end of this year, at the -least-.

Status
Not open for further replies.