Status
Not open for further replies.

zajiczech

Master Account : zajiczech
IG Name : Charles Costello
IG Level : 8
Admin who banned you : Daniel Reid
Reason for ban : Bug Abusing
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no) : Yes.

1) You don't even know about bug abuse, you just know i did something, and you don't even know how.

2) Bug abusing is not even illegal. Literally, check RC-RP rules. It is completely legal, since there is not a note about it in rules.

3) I was RP-ing as businessman. Fact is, that businessmans are succesful only when they see oppurtunity, and abuse fuck of it. And that is real life my friend. Read some criticism of Meritocracy, this is literally written there.

Other comments: This is just fart unban appeal, if you are cool guy, you will accept it. If not, i will get that too. Just wanna say following : I was RPing properly on the server, and i did it only for myself, i never gave money to anyone for free. I never undervalued economy of the server, nor affected someone's RP negatively with my behaviour or actions.

Davis

Retired Admin
Hello there,

Let's begin,

1) I am aware of the bug that you did as I spent a good half an hour trailing through logs to find out what you did and how you did it because when I confronted you about it previously, you lied.

2) It's common sense that if you find a bug, you don't abuse it.

3) I'm sorry but I'm not even going to accept that as part of your defence.

Anything else?

zajiczech

BigD said:
Hello there,

Let's begin,

1) I am aware of the bug that you did as I spent a good half an hour trailing through logs to find out what you did and how you did it because when I confronted you about it previously, you lied.

Anything else?

1) I heard otherwise, but okay. And i never lied, all i actually told you was true lol.

2) Great defense bro. Well, this server is ruled by RC-RP rules, not common sense.

3) Ya should.

Davis

Retired Admin
zajiczech said:
BigD said:
Hello there,

Let's begin,

Anything else?

1) I heard otherwise, but okay. And i never lied, all i actually told you was true lol.

2) Great defense bro. Well, this server is ruled by RC-RP rules, not common sense.

3) Ya should.
1. Clearly you heard wrong.

2. In what world would abusing a bug be allowed?

zajiczech

BigD said:
zajiczech said:
BigD said:
Hello there,

Let's begin,

Anything else?

3) Ya should.
1. Clearly you heard wrong.

2. In what world would abusing a bug be allowed?

So let me get this straight. I got banned for breaking rule that does not exist by admin that does not abide by the rules, but bans people based on common sense ? And when i provide you with concrete facts, you are just trying to twist it ? Just face it, there is no rule that prohibits bug abuse. And when i joined the server, i agreed to rules. If you want to prevent this, just update these rules. Like you did with OOC lying, it was not in the rules, now it is. But all you can do now, is to accept it, and unban me, since i didn't break any rules.

And i hope i don't have to repeat to you, that players have to abide by rules, not by common sense.

Davis

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: Bug abusing is NOT tolerated in anyway, shape or form. You will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.